$180.00 per 50-minute session
$200.00 per 60-minute session (couples and families)
I do not participate in any insurance plans,and am not a provider for Medicare. However, psychotherapy services may be covered in part out-of-network by your plan (except Medicare). Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need pre-authorization for mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions covered per year?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Payment in full is requested at the time of the service. Only cash and checks are accepted for payment.
In general, if you miss your scheduled appointment, or cancel without notifying me at least a day in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. (Please download my Cancellation Policy on the Forms page for additional information).
Request an appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
If you have financial constraints, the Clinic of the Washington Baltimore Center for Psychoanalysis offers sliding scale psychotherapy and psychoanalysis at affordable fees – WBCPclinic.org
Atencion: Si tiene restricciones financieras, La Clinica del Centro de Psicoanalisis de Washington y Baltimore ofrece un descuento por una escala ajustable para servicios de psicoterapia y psicoanalisis--oprima aqui para conectar con La Clinica: WBCPclinic.org